Friday, November 6, 2009

Cause Of Faster Heart Rate I Have An Unusually Fast Heart Rate For Unusually Long Periods Of Time. What Is Wrong With Me?

I have an unusually fast heart rate for unusually long periods of time. What is wrong with me? - cause of faster heart rate

My heartbeat is very fast, and some irratic. I am 15, I eat very healthy for my age, I am a woman, not the time then. I take no medication because of the rapid heartbeat. I'm athletic, but not much. I am underweight. I tend to be easily stressed. I was on the computer for a while, but I have a break to see if the problem and I noticed no change. No idea what was wrong with me and how do I check my heart rate at a decent pace slow?

2 comments:

Krystal J said...

It may be something important and can not do anything, do the best, but you talk to your doctor.

Krystal J said...

It may be something important and can not do anything, do the best, but you talk to your doctor.

Post a Comment