Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Calories Per Day For Big Men What Do You Think Of My Workout If I Want To Lose A Couple Lbs. By June 2008?

What do you think of my workout if I want to lose a couple lbs. by June 2008? - calories per day for big men

Well, I have a gym and that is what they usually do. I tend to go on my lunch hour, so that gives me about 45 minutes per day for 5 days per week during the year. After being there I get on the tape and make a program of weight loss, the 15 minutes in a level 4, that the majority of which was 5.5 kilometers per hour. Then later, they have the circus of machines in Hydraulix!?? and there are 9 different machines in different muscles in your body to work. I make this circus of 3-times and usually my 45 minutes. How do you think could help me lose weight? And also, I eat more than 1300 calories per day. Never before has a gym, because I thought if I, I got buff and find all the major parts of the men, what happens if I continue to do what I do? Maybe I lost 15 pounds. is the logic? My goal is 21 June. This means that I'm 9 weeks ago, the ME is 1.5 pounds. Title of the week?

Please help! Thank you!

1 comments:

Meetha said...

Dun simply not cardio. Weightlifting. No, no U-FANS. Women have different genes and body composition. Heart to do. Watch Professional women bodybuilders. NOT W, straight cut.

Post a Comment